Gravity Brewing Co – Louisville, Colorado, Saturday, September 2, 2017, 2pm
2014 Barrels: 493 Classification: Microbrewery Taps: 13
Nice, chill place, open area, big bar, games on TV. Great list. The kriek was a definite winner.
From their website: “Are you one of those people who appreciates the road less traveled? If so, we’ve got a tip for you. Tucked away in a funky corner of Historic Downtown Louisville is a laid back brewery and tasting room serving up award winning craft-brewed beers and out of this world pub fare from Gastronauts @ Gravity Brewing.
Being a touch fanatical about beer and brewing, we could use the rest of this space to bore you with lots of science and detail, but you know what they say, “one pint is worth a thousand words.” So come on in and get the Gravity experience first hand.”
- Golden Mosaic 5.8% – good flavor, a little light
- Trappist 1b sour 6% – nice sour, good flavor, can’t put finger on taste
- Wicked Nebula NE IPA 6.5% – good flavor, a little light
- Coal Kriek 6.5% – nailed it, great cherry flavor, mild tartness
- Desertas chocolate raspberry baltic porter 7% – good raspberry, not quite dark enough for me
- Barrel Aged Acceleration IIPA 9.8% – not getting barrel notes, good bitterness