Fate Brewing Co, Boulder, Colorado, Monday, September 4, 2017, 1pm
2014 Barrels: 1,534 Classification: BrewPub Taps: 15
Undergoing renovations during my visit, their smaller serving room was open for lunch. They had an impressive list of very tasty beer. I would return.
Side note: engaged in a trademark dispute with Fate Brewing of Arizona. Fate Brewing AZ changed their name to McFate Brewing.
From their website: “Our mission is to share our passion for craft beer, love of innovative craveable food and devotion to service and community. Local ingredients are featured on the lunch, brunch, dinner and kids menus and the full bar with 30 taps feature house drafts and rotating guest beer. Stop by for a pint and a bite at either of our two Colorado locations.”
- Blackberry Serrano Wheat 4.6% – great flavor without the heat
- Tiger Tiger sour wheat with blood orange tea 4.8% – very nice
- Tropical Paradise with pineapple, blood oranges and guava 5% – amazing
- Blackberry Rauchbier 5% – little campfire, nice blackberry, great
- Coffee Kolsch 5% – great coffee
- Coffee IPA 7% – great coffee, bright cirus IPA flavor, flavors fought instead of meshed